Friday, January 21, 2011

Get Picky January - sketch challenge #4

Here is my next installment, I am almost beating my output of pages from last year, but as I said this year will be different!


This double page is another entry this time for Get Picky January Sketch Challenge #4
Sketch by Anna Bowkis


Again I apologise for the photography!



I am trying to use Photos I have already had ready combined with supplies I already have, haven't needed anything new for 2 double layouts, not bad I think!
 (even though could always go shopping for more!  ha ha don't tell the Hubby!)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is wonderful, I love the way you did your title, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that title too :) and those flower embellishments! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely layout with us at Get Picky Kiara :):):)

    ReplyDelete